Rewards are awarded for each level of fundraising a participant reaches. Remember that rewards are cumulative. That is to say, if you raise $5,000 you will receive the reward for that level in addition to the reward for the $2,500 level, the $1,000 level, the $300 level AND the $150 level.
- Raise $150 and choose one of a Run for Water Steel Waterbottle OR 1 Webkinz OR a $15 iTunes Card
- Raise $300 and choose one of a $30 EB Games Gift Card OR a Voucher for 2 free movies & concession OR 2lbs Ethiopian Coffee
- Raise $1000 and choose one of an iPod Nano (8GB) OR a $100 Running Room gift certificate OR a $100 Wild Orange Spa gift card
- Raise $2500 and choose one of a Nintendo Wii Console (+ 1 game) OR an iPod Touch (8GB) OR a Garmin Forerunner 110 sports watch OR a Tassimo Coffee Machine
- Raise $5000 and choose one of a Nikon DSLR D3100 camera or iPad2 (32GB) or Wild Orange Spa Package
Terms & Conditions
The Incentive Program ("Incentive Program") for the 2012 Run For Water (the "Run") organized by the Run For Water Society (the "Society") is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Any participant registered for the Run ("Participant") is eligible to receive rewards ("Rewards") if he or she has raised money in accordance with the published schedule (see website and brochure). No substitutions will be made and Rewards are not redeemable for cash.
- In order to be eligible for Rewards all pledge sheets, reward selection sheets and monies must be received by the day of the Run ("Event Day") at 12pm.
- All Rewards will be made available at a prescribed date following the Event Day. It will be the responsibility of the Participant to arrange for the pick up of said Rewards at the Abbotsford Running Room store on said date along with proper personal identification.
- Rewards are not available for Participants who submit their pledge sheets and monies after the Event Day.
- Rewards will not be mailed out. Any Rewards not retrieved as per the above conditions are deemed to have been forfeited.
- The Society does not take responsibility for defective or damaged Rewards. The Society will make available the name and location of the store from where the Rewards were purchased along with proof of purchase, if requested.
- The Society will endeavour to ensure the availability and reasonable supply of all Rewards. However, circumstances may arise where some items are unavailable. In such circumstances, the Society, at its discretion, may offer a Reward of similar value. The Society provides no guarantee that any particular Reward will remain available for the duration of the Incentive Program.